We are currently searching for our next President to help us have a successful 2021-2022 season, which kicks-off in August.
Raleigh has a strong Section with many engaged members, an experienced Vice President and a full slate of other officers and Board members, so this will be a really easy job!
Here are a few responsibilities that the Section President will take on:
- Lead a few Board meetings during the year.
- Delegate tasks to officers and Board members based on defined roles in Section Guide
- File President Reports to District Chair 3-4 times per year (online form)
- Introduce speakers at virtual and in-person meetings; preside over meetings as needed
- Sign the Financial Report at the end of the fiscal year (June/July)
- Attend the District Executive Council meeting (typically in-person) and Regional Nominating Committee meeting (typically virtual)
- Participate in IES Leadership Forum throughout your term to learn from other Section leaders, past and present